I believe that education has so much unfulfilled potential. I would like to see it better adjust to the needs of today’s society, and today’s students.
ENGAGING EDUCATION aims to do the following:
* To break down our assumptions about education.
* To apply psychological concepts to education.
* To provide recommendations on how to improve our education, both on a systematic, and an individual level.
* To celebrate and expose educational innovations: what other people have already done to improve our education.
* To inspire, to excite, and to engage!